Who is Simple Minded
Hi, I’m Jodie the person behind SIMPLE MINDED. I own and operate the simpleminded.life website, which provides thoughtful content and resources (all created by me) that inspire you to become your best self, inside + out.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for SIMPLE MINDED. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
SIMPLE MINDED is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. SIMPLE MINDED only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give via email or other direct contact from you. SIMPLE MINDED will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
SIMPLE MINDED will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. SIMPLE MINDED will not share your information with any third party, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
If you choose to leave a comment on a SIMPLEMINDED post, information is collected (Name, Email and IP Address) to ensure that you are a real person and to maintain the safety of the SIMPLEMINDED website. This information is stored securely and password protected within SIMPLEMINDED’s WordPress account.
SIMPLE MINDED contains links to other sites. Please be aware that SIMPLE MINDED is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. Be aware when you leave the SIMPLE MINDED site and read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from SIMPLE MINDED at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting SIMPLE MINDED via the email address on the SIMPLE MINDED website:
- See what data SIMPLE MINDED has about you, if any
- Change/correct any data SIMPLE MINDED has about you
- Have SIMPLE MINDED delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about SIMPLE MINDED’s use of your data
SIMPLE MINDED takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever SIMPLE MINDED collects sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.